Makeup setting refreshes your skin and adds hours of wear to your makeup routine. This natural recipe includes Lavender Floral Water and Aloe which both have soothing and rejuvenating properties for your skin.
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel.
- 1 tablespoon Witch Hazel.
- 5 drops of Lavender Floral Water
- 2½ tablespoons Purified Water.
- Glass Spray Bottle.
- Small Funnel.
1. In a small glass spray bottle combine water, witch hazel, and aloe vera juice. Shake well to combine.
2. Add Lavender floral water. Shake again to mix ingredients thoroughly.
3. Apply to face after your regular makeup routine for hours of extended wear.
• Shake well before each use.
Tell us how it worked for you, and what are your favorite DIY Makeup Setting Sprays?