Clary Sage Essential Oil 5 ml, 10 ml, 15 ml
Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
- Country of origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Plant part: Leaves and Flowers
- Scent: Clary Sage Essential Oil has an earthy, fruity and floral aroma that is both nutty and herbaceous.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Note: Middle
- Ingredients: Salvia sclarea Main Constituents: Linalyl acetate: 52.2%
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile German, Chamomile Roman, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Orange, Rosewood, Sandalwood and Ylang-ylang.
Clary Sage For Hair
Clary sage works well with jojoba oil; the two can help to regulate oil production on the skin, helping you to avoid scaly or flaky patches that lead to dandruff.