Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Oil Barreme is made through steam distillation of Lavender flower spikes. Lavender Barreme-considered the most relaxing of all lavenders.
Grown in the chalky soils and dry climate of the Barreme region of France, this lavender has a superior floral aroma with high therapeutic benefit. With a content of over 50% aroma esters naturally occurring this lavender maintains a crisp, floral aroma. Valued as one of the finest quality lavender’s available on the market.
This is a Lavender grown at a high altitude and thus typically has high ester content (52%:linalyl, terpenyl, lavandulyl and geranyl acetates), which is why it is called 50‐52% oil. The higher the Linalool and linalyl acetate contents, supposedly the more relaxing properties are of the lavender oil.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Country of origin: France, Region of Barreme
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Lavender flower spikes
- Scent: Lavender Essential Oil French from french region of Barreme. It has a floral, herbaceous, fresh scent with balsamic woody undertone.
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Note: High
- Ingredients: Lavandula officinalis
- Blends well with: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood and Ylang-Ylang
Lavender Oil For Hair
Lavender Essential Oil deep conditions the hair, keeps it shiny, and helps control dandruff. Add Lavender Oil to your favorite shampoo, conditioner and carrier oils.