Tea Tree Essential Oil | AAA
Tea Tree Essential Oil (AAA Australian)
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Country of origin: Australia
- Cultivation: Organically grown
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant part: Leaves
- Scent: Tee Tree Essential Oil has a fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back-notes.
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Note: Middle
- Ingredients: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Blends well with: Cinnamon Bark, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary and Thyme.
Tea Tree Oil For Hair
tea tree oil helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish your roots. If you are losing hair due to clogged follicles or a scalp condition like dandruff, this oil can help remove the dead skin, rid your scalp of fungi and bacteria and promote healthy hair growth.